Access your pension account online anytime, anywhere
Keeping track of your money is important. That’s why members can use MyLife Online, which allows you to access your account online at any time.
- View and update your account details (including balance, beneficiaries, and statements)
- Change your payment amount and frequency
- Nominate a drawdown strategy if you change your investment options
- Request a withdrawal, straight to your nominated bank account
- Update your personal details, such as email, address, phone number.
How to access your pension account online
To log in:
Step 1. Click the MyLife Online button.
Step 2. You’ll need to enter some information on the login page:
- Membership type: Use the drop down menu to select 'Pension'
- Member number: Enter your member number in the box. If you can’t remember your member number, look at previous communications from MyLife MyPension, or contact us.
- PIN/Password: Enter your PIN or password in the box. If you can’t remember your PIN, click 'Reset your PIN' and follow the instructions.
Step 3. Click the Login button.
We have an information guide available to help you navigate MyLife Online.
You can If you have any questions, please call us on 1300 730 327, 8:30 am to 6:00 pm EST/EDT, Monday to Friday, or email email@example.com