Making a complaint

If you're not satisfied with our product or the service you've received and would like to make a complaint you can contact us using any of the options listed below.

We always try to resolve complaints quickly and to the satisfaction of all concerned and in the best interests of all our members. Here’s how you can make a complaint:


1300 963 720




Complaints Officer
MyLife MyPension
GPO Box 4303
Melbourne VIC 3001

We take your complaints seriously

We will write to you or call you to let you know we have received your complaint, usually within one business day of receipt.

Our aim is to resolve all complaints as soon as possible, and if we are not able to resolve your complaint within 5 business days, we will assign a case manager to oversee the resolution of your complaint.

For most complaints a final response will be sent to you within 45 days after your complaint is received. If your complaint relates to our decision about the payment of a death benefit, we aim to resolve your complaint within 90 days. If we are unable to resolve your complaint within the above timeframes, we will let you know.

If you need assistance to make a complaint, we will accept complaints made on your behalf by a family member, legal representative or any other person who is authorised to act on your behalf.

We also have consultants who speak different languages and, if a consultant is not available, we will accept the cost of calls made using the Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS National).

Escalating your complaint

If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint or our handling of your complaint, you can refer your complaint to the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA). AFCA provides fair and independent financial services complaint resolution that is free to consumers. AFCA imposes strict time limits for lodging complaints. For more information about AFCA and their complaint process, visit

Here’s how you can submit a complaint with AFCA:

1800 931 678 (free call)

Write to:
Australian Financial Complaints Authority
GPO Box 3, Melbourne VIC 3001



Complaints related to privacy

If your complaint is about the privacy of your personal information relating to your superannuation product or service, you can contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC).

Here’s how you can submit a complaint with the OAIC:

1300 363 992

Write to:
Office of the Australian Information Commissioner
GPO Box 5218 Sydney NSW 2001


Help for people with hearing or speech difficulties

You contact us through the National Relay Service (NRS). For more information, visit the NRS website to choose your preferred access point or call the NRS Helpdesk on 1800 555 660.