Financial planning services
We own a licensed financial services company MyLife MyAdvice – a one-stop shop for all your financial planning needs.
MyLife MyAdvice can help you:
- Understand and meet your lifestyle and financial goals
- protect yourself and your family with personal insurances
- maximise your retirement savings via tax effective strategies that assist you to minimise tax which means greater savings for you
- understand the age pension and other Centrelink issues
- monitor and update your financial plan as required by your changing lifestyle and personal circumstances
- save for your first home
- manage debt more effectively
- understand estate planning issues.
How it works
Meet with a MyLife MyAdvice financial planner
The initial appointment is completely free and there is no further obligation to you
Discuss your circumstances:
At this initial appointment, you will have an opportunity to learn about us and the fees we charge but more importantly, it gives us an opportunity to learn about you and your goals and objectives. We may also use this as an opportunity to answer any questions you may have.
You decide if you want to work with us:
If you do want to go ahead and receive personal advice, a qualified financial planner will collect more information from you and then proceed to develop your Statement of Advice.
Implementing and access to ongoing advice
We will assist you through the whole process – this includes filling out forms, lodging them and being available to provide ongoing advice and support into the future as your circumstances and needs change.
Find out more about MyLife MyAdvice or call us on 1300 963 720.