Throughout the year, we will send you information about your account and MyLife MyPension.
In the interests of saving the earth’s resources and to keep costs down, we would encourage you to supply your email address so you can receive our communications electronically. It is important that you stay up to date with developments in super and changes to MyLife MyPension. If you change any of your contact details, please make sure you notify us or log onto your MyLife Online account and update your details.
While you are a member of MyLife MyPension, we will provide you with the following information:
When you join
Within days of becoming a member of MyLife MyPension, you will receive a Welcome Letter with your membership and account details. Soon after, you will receive a letter with your MyLife Online access details.
After the end of each financial year
- your annual member statement for the financial year, showing opening and closing balances, all transactions in and out of your account during the year, your personal details, your chosen investment options, investment earnings, level of insurance cover, and any fees, taxes and insurance premiums that have been deducted from your account and
- details of how to access our Annual Report containing details of the financial and investment performance and operation of MyLife MyPension for the financial year
The member statement is usually distributed in September each year, and the Annual Report in November as it takes several months to obtain all the necessary financial and investment reports from various investment managers and to complete a preliminary audit of MyLife MyPension financial statements. Member statements are available electronically for those who wish to receive them that way - learn more on online statements.
Other periodic publications
- Our member newsletter - you choose whether to receive it by email or post.
- General updates - we will occasionally send updates to members if there are any changes within the superannuation industry, any benefits we think you'll be interested in and any news about CSF Pty Ltd.
When you leave
- an exit statement showing your closing balance and all transactions since your last annual member statement.
You can request additional information at any time. The following information is available to you on written request to the Trustee Office:
- Trust Deed;
- auditor’s report and audited accounts of MyLife MyPension;
- investment policy statement;
- dispute resolution procedures;
- risk management framework;
- Director appointment and removal procedures and
- any further information that you may reasonably require to make an informed assessment of the management, financial condition and investment performance of MyLife MyPension.
The Trustee reserves the right to charge a fee for supplying some information. The Trustee Directors do not hold a General Meeting for members.